Contigo Integrated Homecare helps seniors, people with disabilities, and other individuals in need of support remain independent in their own home for as long as possible. We provide care and support to individuals and families in various areas, including assistance with activities of daily living, personal care, and home management. Our uncompromising service quality gives us an edge over the rest of our competitors.
Companionship is key to a trusted relationship with our caregivers. We not only strive to help you with everyday tasks, but we also want to develop a caring relationship with you. We provide one-on-one attention and care that cannot compare in other settings.
Primarily, we offer the following services:
- Respite CareEveryone needs a break. Respite care provides caregivers a temporary rest from caregiving, while the person with Alzheimer’s or age-related conditions continues to receive care in a safe environment. Using respite services can support and strengthen your ability to be a caregiver.
- Physical Disability SupportArthritis, physical disabilities, and age-related conditions are some of the few circumstances that prevent patients from caring for themselves. Our caregivers can assist you with daily tasks such as mobility assistance, eating, personalized meal preparation, transportation, hairstyling, and grooming.
- Care for Dementia PatientsOur experienced and highly trained caregivers provide the highest quality of care to both patients and their families affected by dementia or Alzheimer’s disease. Our goal is to help individuals and their loved ones live happy and fulfilling lives.
Other Services Offered
We also offer the following services:
- 24-Hour Emergency Monitoring
- Assistance with Bathing
- Assistance with Dressing
- Grooming Assistance (Professional Hair/Mouth/Skin Care)
- Meal Planning and Preparation
- Feeding Assistance
- Incontinence Care
- Assistance with Mobility/Transfers
- Medication Setup/Reminders
- Light Housekeeping
- Assistance with Shopping/Errands
- Escort to Doctor Appointments
- Companionship and Socialization
- Sitter at Hospital/Rehab/Retirement Community
- Pre-Planned Funeral Coordination
- Placement Services
- Free Holistic Care Consultation
Experienced and Supportive
We understand that not one care plan fits all. Daily services can include anything from meal preparation, hygiene, cleaning, and supervision. We will take the time to get to know you and develop an individualized care plan that fits your specific needs.
Here to Help
Set an Appointment now and enjoy a free in-home assessment of your needs!
If you have other service-related concerns and inquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 210-819-5507 for assistance.